Are you an Electrician who wants to do Electrical work, not selling? Are you looking to get into the Electrical Trade?
United Electric is a well-established Electrical Contractor serving the Bradenton and Sarasota areas, and we are growing. We’re very proud of our excellent reputation for quality work at fair prices and are looking for Electricians to join our team.
We don’t try and sell our customers services they don’t need: Because United Electric treats our customers with honesty and respect, our employees benefit from a great work atmosphere.
The best way to look after our customers is to look after our Team, so we offer team members:
- New Hire Signing Bonus
- Interesting and Diverse work
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Plan
- 401k pension plan with employer matching
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Formal Apprentice Training Program with Tuition Reimbursement
- Tool Loan Program
We have several immediate open positions in residential new construction. We are looking for people with varying levels of experience from entry level to 20+ years in Electrical Contracting
Responsibilities depend on experience level but include all aspect of the Electrical Trade. Some positions require managing and mentoring less experienced team members.
If you have the following Skills & Experience we’d love to talk to you about joining our team:
- High-School diploma minimum, Trade diploma and completed apprenticeship preferred, BUT we will train!
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Desirable: 2 Years plus working as an Electrician on Residential and/or Commercial Projects
- Team Player
- Access to at least minimal set of your own tools
United Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug Free Workplace.