Technician – Audio/Video Integration
Bradenton, FL 34203
Salary: $14.00 to $25.00 /hour
United Electric is a well established electrical and integration contractor serving the Bradenton and Sarasota areas, and we are growing. This position is specifically for our integrated systems department. You will be tasked to wire, install and service smart home automation, home theater, whole home audio and video, networking, security, fire, surveillance and more. You will be working in new construction, service, remodel and commercial environments.
We’re very proud of our excellent reputation for quality work at fair prices and are looking for LV Technicians to join our team. Because United Electric treats our customers with honesty and respect, our employees can enjoy the trusted relationship that brings.
The best way to look after our Customers is to look after our Team, so we offer team members:
- Interesting and Diverse work
- Competitive Salary
- Health Plan options
- Eligibility to contribute to a 401k pension plan
- We supply fully stocked vehicles
- SmartPhone plan subsidy
We have open positions right now for both apprentice helpers and lead installers. We’re looking for people with varying levels of experience. Responsibilities depend on experience level but include all aspect of the trade.
If you have the following Skills & Experience we’d love to talk to you about joining our team:
- High-School diploma minimum, 2-year degree and completed or in progress apprenticeship preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- 2 Years plus working as an Electrical Contractor, in Residential and/or Commercial
- Ability to understand and implement electrical blueprints
- Team Player
- Access to at least minimal set of your own tools preferred
United Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.